Tuesday 25 September 2012

scrapbooking weekends are just stamping , cards and fun with Berry Trifle

Sherrill is testing out the dessert she made.
Berry Triffle
Use 1 1/2 angel food cake use large pieces put half
in the bottom put a vanilla pudding over it (try not to let it set)
Use 1 pkg of dream whip
then layer blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
then layer cake, pudding and dreamwhip again.
Then finish off with all the berries again.
Not only is it pretty but very good.... so the gals say 

When you leave home hubby is always on your mind
so use the banana phone and call home......

1 comment:

  1. I had never made one of these berry desserts before so Carolyn walked me through it. It was so good I even licked the plate.
    We had so much fun, it was late and we were goofy and Carolyn had her camera out. Now I have something to scrapbook about. Thanks Carolyn
    I had a GREAT week! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete